434 Marketing is a growing and remote-first content marketing agency based in Lynchburg, Virginia! We have been in business for over ten years, working in a variety of industries with various customer types––it’s been an incredible ride! Interested in joining our team? We currently have a spot open for a talented Junior Account Coordinator to help us continue to deliver high-quality marketing efforts to our clients. Though we are remote-first, it is ideal if you are located within the state of Virginia.
Perks for United States residents include 50% health, vision, and dental benefits, retirement match up to 3% of your salary, career development training, and work-from-home equipment. Learn more about 434, our mission, and our culture by watching this video or checking out our Instagram (though admittedly, we have been a little MIA since the pandemic started).
At 434 Marketing, we value diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
- Working closely with Marketing Account Manager on managing 434 Marketing client projects
- Contributing to marketing playbooks and client strategies
- Coordinating media and graphic design team members to effectively execute client projects
- Write effective web copy for the purposes of marketing websites in diverse verticals
- Proofreading text content, including blogs, ebooks, social posts, white papers, landing pages, promotional emails, etc.
- Attending meetings and documenting discussions with clients
- Assisting with reports, budgets, account planning, and account management
- Coordinating content calendars for 434 Marketing and clients
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to form productive working relationships
- Goal orientated with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- An eye for detail with a heavy focus on grammar and editing
- Copywriting or blogging experience with long-form copywriting is preferred
- Tech-savvy with an interest in the internet
- B.S. or similar degree in marketing, communications, or business
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Basic PPC knowledge
- Google analytics
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite
Please plan to upload the following information during the application process:
- Your resume
- A short introduction/cover letter
- 1-2 relevant blog writing samples (ideally over 500 words)